This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.ads-up.org. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect information such as email addresses, names and locations so that we can develop and effective support network for refugees in the USA. This is our sole purpose. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than when consented to – eg. if you ask us to give your phone number to a refugee or supporter in your city.
An unsubscribe link will be included with all automated email correspondence.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. An unsubscribe link will be included with all automated email correspondence and we read reply emails. At any time, you may request to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only Ads-Up members who need the information to perform a specific job, such as matching refugees with supporters, are granted access to personally identifiable information. All databases are password protected.
– About Us –